- This event has passed.
Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts
April 2 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
“When I don’t use my gifts
you get cheated.
When you don’t use your gifts,
I get cheated.”
— Pastor Rick Warren
A Spiritual Gift is a special ability, given by Spirit to be used to minister to others, build up the church and to be powerful channels of God’s love and redeeming presence in the world.
What you can expect to receive from this workshop, facilitated on Zoom by Rev. Pat Bessey:
• Discover the role that best exemplifies your gifts and can serve this ministry
• How “Gifts” aid to the health of the ministry
• How “Gifts” are to be used for others
• Determine the difference between “Gifts” and “Talents”
• Identify your “active” gifts and then using them to help create a world that works for all.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED (6 or more needed). Once registered, you will get some preparation to do before the class.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE GENEROSITY AT THE CLOSE OF THE WORKSHOP.
Rev. Pat Bessey has 25 years of ministry experience; 18 years as a Life Coach; 20 years as Ministry consultant.