- This event has passed.
April 24 @ 11:00 am
It isn’t always easy to come up with a nourishing and beautiful meal on a Sunday morning to bring to potluck. You know what’s great? You don’t have to! Here’s a list of easy and helpful things you can contribute to potluck on Sundays. The important thing is that it is ready to put on a plate or plug into an outlet to serve – we want to save our hard-working kitchen staff some work, so please make it easy!
Here are some ideas:
• Anything in a crockpot, ready to plug in and go
• Casserole (can keep warm in oven in kitchen)
• Chips and dip
• Tortilla chips and salsa or guacamole
• Cheese and crackers
• Deli potato or macaroni salad
• Bakery desserts
• Veggie platter and hummus
• Bread or rolls
• Fruit or fruit salad