- This event has passed.
Creating Your Brightest Future
Presented by Matt Jones
Talk: 10 a.m. Service
Workshop: 12 p.m.
Matt’s mission is to inspire individuals to “Create their Brightest Future” through his miraculous story of conquering cancer three times when doctors did not think he would live, going through a bone marrow transplant, having to relearn how to walk, and running marathons around the world.
In his talk, Matt shares the “Three Causes” that lead to the creation of one’s brightest future. Audience members will be uplifted and energized to have, be, and do more in Life. In this talk, you will be reminded:
- Of the power within them and how they can change their life by changing their thoughts
- Why taking action is the secret to unlocking the door to their brightest future
- How the feelings you feel, thoughts you think, and the words you speak determine the life you live
Workshop: Matt will share at a deeper level the three causes for creating your brightest future. You will walk away with the following:
- Identifying how you can use the three causes in your life to create your brightest future
- A greater vision for your life
- Empowered to find the blessing in any situation
- Reconnection with the divine power within
Matt Jones is an inspirational speaker and author. On Sept. 11, 2002 during his senior year of college, Matt was diagnosed with cancer. The cancer spread to his brain and he slipped into an unconscious state. His doctors did not think he would live. Against all odds, Matt recovered, went through a bone marrow transplant, had to relearn how to walk and has run marathons around the world in places such as San Diego, Rome, Tokyo, Peru, Perth, and Cape Town. His goal is to complete a marathon on every continent.
He is the author of Going through Hell? Don’t Stop!, Life’s a Marathon, 101 Timeless Truths, and Leadership is a Marathon. He is also pursuing a Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership.
Workshop Cost: $20.